Principal Civil Engineer $233-205k - High-End Portfolio
- This will suit a Principal with a sharp business mind who has had exposure to a range of commercial environments with proven success in building and maintaining relationships.
- You will have access to some of the creamiest projects in the NSW market.
- Consultancy well regarded within the industry and has a project book mapped out 5 years.
- Be rewarded with above market salary and profit share options.
Principal Civil Engineer $209-195k - Guru Director
- Fast growing Consultancy with a respected reputation in delivering quality.
- Proudly join and inherit a highly competent team of 6 and portfolio.
- You will come under a ‘Guru’ of a Director who will stage his retirement with you in the future.
- The diversity and complexities of residential and industrial developments will also see you co-ordinate multiple challenges.
Senior Project Manager $163-149k - Big Thinker
- This is a role suited to the ‘Big Picture’ person.
- Working for this sizeable player in residential land developments, your expertise in managing the whole process and working with 1st and 2nd Tier Developers will put you in good stead.
- Your ability to confidently step in and drive results will also move you quickly toward equity participation.
- Work life balance and stability is present resulting in high staff retention.
Senior Civil Engineer $143-131k - Upskill in BD
- This highly stable and driven multidisciplinary consultancy is seeking a Senior to join their competent civil team and be part of the next stage of growth.
- The management is young here and have a different but exciting approach to most other firms.
- You will benefit from working closely with the senior Principal Engineer to upskill in business development whilst sinking your teeth in to greenfields, brownfields, urban expansions/redevelopment projects.
- You will get diversity and development here.
Senior Civil Engineer $139-127k - Technical Guru
- You will be a Senior Engineer who favours technically challenging work; the work that all engineers wish they had access to.
- This role has a significant forward workload in specialised areas of land development, urban design and infrastructure.
- It is at the forefront in the integration of leading software and technologies, which will elevate your technical skills.
- Join a carefully selected civil team – only the best of the best work here.