Having choice now empowers you to rethink your career at this start of the year
Senior Structural Engineer $145-111K
- Lack challenge? Complex structures subject to difficult conditions, unstable sit
- No rewards? Bonuses known to be best in the market
- Tight reigns? Autonomy given to make decisions and run projects end to end
- Well-resourced firm which allows you to upskill and move up.
Senior Civil Engineer - Strong Pipeline
- 15% growth this year alone so far. Firm known for healthy culture
- Tier 1&2 development partners where they are considered the go to guys at this level
- Full order book for 3 years with back to back projects
- Lead land development infrastructure projects in Auckland's Engineering Hub.
- Subdivisions from 150 - 500 lots currently plus large complex urban expansions
- Run a team of specialists with over $50m projects
Senior Structural Engineer $135-123K
- One of the most well respected design & construct consultancies
- $500M in projects secured for the next 24 months.
- Strong pipeline of work.
- Run with projects leading at least 3 staff on various com/res building design
- Be a major player in the growth of this consultancy.
- Career development is mapped here.
Senior Structural Engineer $129-111K
- Unique selling point is to “take the complexity out of complexity”
- Holistic project approach here - Think like a builder, an engineer and an architect
- Take impractical designs and collaboratively create ‘outside the box' solutions
- Low red-tape with culture that results in less inefficiencies
- Showing on projects end to end.
Senior Civil Engineer - Cusp Principal
- Interesting Staged developments Experts. Leaders in the field
- Solid alliances with developers. Front line meetings with developer Clients
- Interesting mix of office and site work. In the midst of engineering hub
- Solid career map in play to build to Principal.
- Complex and large scale sub-divisions. Residential and industrial
Senior Civil Engineer. Land Development - Progress to Associate
- Significant growth in this leading mid-tier consultancy
- Challenging major projects in both green and brownfield developments
- Focus has been on quality engineers resulting in a very capable team
- Big lot subdivisions on offer, manage a strong and dedicated team.
- Expectation to progress to Associate quickly – envisage 12 months