Senior Civil Engineer $157-134K Lacking Pull?
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $148,000 - $124,000
Category: Civil - Land Development
- MD is looking for someone who is eager to drive and develop the civil arm of the Auckland office.
- He actually wants someone younger, someone who will personally grow with the role, who is able to be a dynamic driving force, and a key part of the company.
- Someone who understands the brand and what makes them different, and can market that point of difference, and create confidence in their existing and future clients.
- Staff are trained to understand the whole building process, to think like a builder, an engineer and an architect, including understanding costing of building, and practicalities, so they are able to push on the ‘outside the box thinking’
- Agile and responsive to clients’ needs, this helps them pick up work from much larger companies
- Satisfying work, taking the complexity out of projects and working on projects that were considered unfeasible
- To start out the position will be focussed on developing and leveraging off existing relationships, naturally building into your own networks as well
- Work with large, National developers, some relationships going back over 12 years
- Auckland is forecasted to bring in 65% of their business nationally
- Operate as a separate business unit in respect to growth, strategy, business management; operating with support from the MD and the national Civil team
- They give broader responsibilities than top tiers offer, more autonomy, and team based accountability.
Requires a Civil Engineering Degree and at least 10+ years experience in urban development.
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn