- Autonomously run and manage your own projects, inception to completion, be in control of all facets of the design and documentation process.
- Project management in coordinating consultants to deliver multiple projects across commercial, industrial, urban stormwater and water quality projects, including WSUD.
- Pivotal role for an experienced leader
- Naturally you will have extensive project management experience and solid technical background in hydraulic/stormwater design and urban infrastructure projects
- At your disposal is a talented and motivated civil department, very flexible attitude toward working hours and balance with personal life as well as a positive and friendly atmosphere to arrive to each day
- Mid-sized around 70 staff, ensures you won’t get lost in the structure, plenty of avenues for expansion and opportunities to become a future partner of the business
- Perfect for someone looking to make a strategic move with a set pathway to get into an executive management role
- Majority of their senior staff who they have retained have been promoted into a management stream and growing teams beneath, so they are looking for fresh talent to add to this expansion
Requires; at least 10 years’ experience in urban infrastructure design and project management with Bachelor of Engineering and CPEng preferred. Experience across DRAINS, MUSIC and HEC RAS, general principles of flood modelling, site grading, flexible and rigid pavement design.