Looking to forge a more rewarding existence in a smaller firm where your contributions are recognised?
A common gripe we get from those in the top tier firms is that whilst the projects are big and complex, to get seen and move up the ranks tends to be a longer climb!
- A small to mid-sized firm offers the chance to get that step up earlier than you usually would in a larger company
- Often this also means the Directors have more time to mentor and mould someone into a management position and are also more invested in the process
- If you feel like you have been waiting for that promotion for awhile now or simply feel like your potential is being restrained this could be worth a look
- As a mid sized company there is flexibility around how you wish to run your team and manage the projects
- Get input into broader company strategy meetings and have a greater impact on how things are done
- Ideally looking for a Civil Engineering allrounder, someone that has worked across subdivisions, local government and private sector projects.
- By now you would have the design side down pat, be running projects and delegating to a small team.
At least 10-12 years in a consulting environment in Sydney and a Civil Engineering Degree. This role is for someone looking to move into a management role and be involved from a broader business point of view.