- Work on a number of land development programs up to $300M
- Monitoring the day-to-day operations of projects during the construction phase.
- You will prepare progress reports, liaise with clients and provide advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Contract Administration and Superintendency duties
- Supervision of of Site Engineers and Sub-contractors, majority time spent on site
- Leading consultancy in NSW with a strong order book in subdivision and infrastructure projects
2 roles - one with a national multi-disciplinary consultancy, the other with a mid sized specialist in land development.
Must have experience with a consulting environment dealing with projects on site in relation to construction superintendence, contract admin and project management. At least 5-10 years experience within the land development industry needed.