Associate Structural Engineer - High Rises
Location: Sydney, NSW
Salary: $200,000 - $178,000
Category: Structural - Buildings
- $200,000 - $178,000
- Ideal platform towards ownership
- They dominate the High-Rise space
- Acknowledged as one of the main consultancies that dominate not only the Structural, but the high-rise space nationally.
- They have an array of award-winning and landmark structures across Australia.
- There is a conscious appreciation for the value of their highly-effective Structural Engineers & Structural Dfrafters.
- Structural Leaders and Directors are highly-respected
- Exposing staff to their methodologies and strategies adds to their successful outcomes
- Warm, open and friendly work culture – team breakfasts, after-work drinks and more the norm
- Managing and further growing the elite Structural team, sets you up for consideration for Directorship
- Promotion, incentives and bonus structures are the norm here, not holding back their staff.
- Many of their Structural Engineers, Structural Drafters and executives with young families are offered personalised fortnightly structures.
- Some have days working from home or the option to work from different locations.
- This is the ideal platform towards ownership for an entrepreneurial Principal Structural Engineer
- Strong client and implementation of business strategies skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence others
- Managing the delivery of high-rise structures on time and on budget
For more positions contact Roger Lingley