Associate Structural Engineer
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $148,000 - $136,000
Category: Structural - Buildings
- $162,000 - $146,000
- Work close to home - both options in southern suburbs
- Assist with enhancing the team structure & generating business
- Be introduced to their bonus structure down the track
If you’re a CPEng Structural Engineer with 6-10 years of experience in low to medium-rise structures, this role presents a great opportunity...
- Contribute and assist with enhancing the team structure here so they can take on new business and not have to constantly turn work away.
- Employees really respect the Directors and executives here because of the encouragement and respect of work/life balance. Most Structural executives and Directors have young kids and families, so they truly understand the importance of getting home at reasonable times and a healthy balance between work and home life.
- Bonuses and incentives ensure the staff stay motivated and rewarded for their contributions and they also allow everyone to be truly recognized for their successes by colleagues and Structural leaders.
- Career progression here is clear – by generating new business and somewhat “transforming” the team structure, you’re providing yourself a long-term “nest.” Whether your goal is Directorship or something else, executives here are more than open to facilitating your aspirations.
- Further enhance your leadership and team building skills with the team of Structural Engineers and Structural Drafters, from graduates to experienced Structural Engineers/Drafters.
- Be introduced to their bonus structure down the track – Directors and executives have gotten close to doubling their salary through this structure.
- After you set the Structural team up for success - the generation of new business is a main component of this role.
For more positions contact Roger Lingley