Associate Structural Engineer/Team Lead. $198,000 - $183,000
Dominant Australasian Consultancy, with landmark designs and awards needs proficient Structural Principal to assume the role of State Structural Manager.
- At this level the prospects are clear, Structural Directorship post 2021.
- A long-term option, as this firm is both robust and highly recognisable.
- Ideal for a catalyst leader with confidence to, autonomously drive the ‘growth’ and solve the ‘pains’.
- Take charge. Develop and manage your team of Structural Engineers & industry specialists.
- Promote the culture of recognition & work-life balance.
- Stakeholder involvement, both external and internal, reporting directly to Structural Director.
Associate Structural Engineer. $187,000 - $171,000
Highly competent Structural Division needs your strong structural networks and local connections.
- Ignite change within this awarding winning team with strong staff retention.
- They need an outstanding Structural Associate paving the company’s future success.
- Significant shareholdings are on offer, Structural Seniors/Associates go close to doubling their overall package through the equity they receive.
- Project exposure consists of high rise residential and commercial developments throughout the major capital cities of Australia.