All-rounder in stormwater drainage, grading, pavements, roads, site works, bulk earthworks, services infrastructure and coordination
- Key motto is to expand traditional thinking, find creative solutions, continue with a hands-on approach
- All-encompassing role, will not pigeon hole into one sector, cover civil engineering design and site inspections across subdivisions, commercial/retail, industrial and major defence contracts
- This will allow you to expand your technical knowledge to progress with your career development into client and project management
- Benefit from a non-bureaucratic environment, be afforded minimal supervision and gain more exposure to clients and other stakeholders.
- One on one support and mentorship from a Civil Manager, well liked amongst staff base, approachable and informal
- National multi-disciplinary, decent project order book, good pipeline into 2019
Requires Civil Engineering Degree and at least 5 years in a consultancy environment technical background in broad civil and multi-disciplinary projects and strong stormwater proficiency.