- Take on end to end design delivery on local and state governement as well as urban infrastructure projects that make up their key contracts
- Predominantly design across roads and drainage as well as earthworks and utility coordination
- Typical designs include interchanges, duplications, major roads, upgrades and extensions to existing highways
- Pleasant team environment, fairly flat structure, leaving the lines of the communication open and directors very approachable
- Mid sized consultancy, report directly to Civil Section Manager who is an ex tier one Director
- Looking to grow the team in the next year by 15%, as they expand their infrastructure offering
- Perks include flexible hours, fixed term bonuses, salary sacrifice
Civil Engineering Degree and at least 4+ years experience in design of roads and drainage.