Principal Civil Engineer $191-174K. Visualise? SYDNEY
- 'Big Picture' Principal Civil Engineer. Co-ordinate stakeholder visions. Significant subdivision and civil works projects.
Principal Civil Engineer $188-$167K. Land/Urban Development? SYDNEY
- Liaise with top Tier Developers on technical and non-technical matters. Mapped out career path will deliver on your entrepreneurial goals.
Construction Civil Engineer / Superintendent Representative. $177K-$162K. MELBOURNE
- Established consultancy known for reliability & quality project delivery. Challenges will excite. 2019 Start.
Principal Civil Engineer $176-$157K. Land Expert? MELBOURNE
- Well regarded mid-tier consultancy with impressive growth. Absorb your experience and advance your career to Directorship. Lifestyle considerations.
Senior Civil Engineer. $158-$137K. Stormwater/Flooding? SYDNEY
- Well positioned Consultancy. High level projects. Lead and evolve your expertise. Underpin supporting Director. Principal opportunity.
Senior or Civil Engineer. Up to $151K. SYDNEY and BRISBANE
- Beat the 2019 rush. Good time to consider. Career uplift. Subdivisions. Residential, Commercial and/or Urban renewal.
Water Resources Engineer. $138-$121K. MELBOURNE
- Water Resources projects with career pathway. WSUD, TuFlow, 12d MUSIC drainage modelling.
Senior or 12d Designer. Up to $148K. SYDNEY and BRISBANE
- Greenfield/Brownfield projects. Some with landmark status. Solid 2019 forecasts.