Civil Engineer. $110,000 - $94,000
- This role will see you develop leadership skills, as you progress towards a Senior Civil Engineer role within 12-18 months with support from Civil Directors.
- Civil Land Development projects are complex in design and will involve commercial and residential Brownfield developments, most exceeding 1000 lots.
- Their brand, culture and connections make this a secure and attractive move. The project pipeline is plentiful and varied.
Civil Engineer. $104,000 - $90,000
- Work on prestigious Urban Renewal projects whilst being exposed to the capability of a large company, but the perks of with an interpersonal leading mid-tier.
- Solid, healthy relationships with top-tier developers are constantly winning new work – large-scale urban developments and subdivision projects, as well as urban renewals.
- With work/life balance promoted and encouraged the work environment is highly motivated, creating great team synergy and outstanding project delivery, adding to their highly-regarded reputation in the Civil market.
Civil Engineer. $100,000 - $90,000
- Join a strong team at this fast-growing mid-tier with solid growth, strong staff retention and decades of industry success in a role created for autonomy, no micromanagement, with a step up to Senior already planned.
- The team is dedicated, establish and have worked on award winning projects. Work on urban expansions, infrastructure and land development projects.
- The work culture here is uniquely close-knit, with lunches put on for staff weekly, celebrations/parties for successful projects, Directors even allow staff to stay at their holiday/beach houses.