Civil Engineer – Option 1
- Develop both management and technical skill set
- Hands on mentorship from a company director with 20 years’ local experience.
- Director with passion for taking newly Certified Engineers and encouraging skill upliftment
- Focus on design delivery and fielding site queries.
- Fair amount of fresh talent in their mix and hands on management team has combined to form an envious workplace
- Very inclusive environment, everybody shares the same vision, all staff included in strategy meetings, no opinion overlooked.
- Healthy balance between working hard during the core office hours and unwinding with the family in the evenings.
- Two paths - become key "go to" technical expert or gain broader exposure for well-rounded base for managerial stream
Civil Engineer – Option 2
- Lacking support below or strong mentors above you to accelerate your development
- High volume of work on your plate, feeling overwhelmed, good systems in place here to combat this
- Encouragement of hands on leadership, everyone rolls up their sleeves
- The team culture is young but professional
- Cross project work and role interchange between other offices
- Move toward heavy client facing role with autonomy over client portfolio down the track
- Will leverage your strengths while accommodating areas lacking.
- Ensures you become a well-rounded senior with a balance of technical and client facing skills
Minimum of 5-10 years post graduate experience in a consultancy environment. Must have strong design exposure to urban development projects across stormwater, drainage, roads, earthworks etc. Civil Engineering Degree a given. Certified or looking to become certified.