They are highly integrated across a number of sectors, providing you the opportunity to gain exposure to the sectors of some half-dozen plus partners.
Primarily underpinning 2 of the Directors, you will continue to handle complex and challenging projects in both Urban Development/Renewal and civil works projects. The Director's ethos of ‘self-making’ the next round of Directors from internal ranks will allow you choice as you progress.
- High salary package on offer
- Build on your reputation and brand with plenty of business
- Underpin with 2 directors to assist and grow from below
- Experience in wearing a number of hats from client delivery and team leadership, as well as BD
- Delivery of urban development/renewal projects. Roads / RMS civil contracts
- Have a composition of PM, Design with the ability to manage all projects from cradle to grave
This position would suit someone who is chasing an Executive Civil Engineer role where there is future ownership/directorship is on the table. Annual bonus is a given if the last couple of years is anything to go by and can be up to 15%
Principal Civil Engineer $224- $198K.
- Undecided on large multi national or civil boutique? Here's a perfect balance.
- Challenging opportunity where you call the shots. Great team under your command
- Reputation and Civil brand that delivers new business and repeat 1st Tier work
Suits someone who is chasing an Executive Civil Engineer role with future ownership/directorship on the table.
Roger 0418 494 245