Principal Civil Engineer $201-186K Challenge and Benefit?
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $201,000 - $179,000
Category: Civil - Land Development
Challenge and Benefit
- Opportunity for a Principal Civil Engineer to further grow and develop the civil section as they see fit
- Career mapped for Directorship, including access to one of the industry's best for mentoring
- Share options at this high end, offering substantial dividends to increase your discretionary income
- Relatively free reign and a warm base to work from - esteemed structural division naturally rakes in related civil projects
- Currently several subdivisions of 300+ lots on the go
- Additionally, substantial bonus structure in place from day one
- Flexibility - work the hours you want
- This consultancy will add substantial value to your CV having fostered high standards of client services
- Highly regarded for delivering excellence – maintain this standard across your team of 5 engineers
- Clients are developers of large scale commercial, residential and high end retail
- Very solid relationships exist with key Project managers, Architects and Government clients in the Auckland area.
- Motivated environment creating great team delivery
- Be exposed to the benefits and rewards of a large company, but the perks of working with a tight, highly experienced smaller team
- Rub shoulders with some of New Zealand’s best engineers.
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn