I'm currently working with Principal and Associate Engineers with common problems. Want to hear the solutions? Call me on 021 149 7513
Structural Principal $156-142K Casualty of Restructure?
Forced away from your technical passion and capability? Happy to maintain relationships but a Structural Principal who’d rather designs over BD?
- Technical face of this well-established consultancy in Auckland
- Run skilled team of high performing, well developed engineers
- Work towards a transition into a Technical Director role
Structural Principal $156-141K Promotion Thwarted?
Promise of quick promotion to Director off the table with new hire above you? Projects aren’t enticing. You joined for the accelerated progression?
- Director actively implementing his succession plan. No rush out the door
- Take over existing relationships and networks from scaling back Director
- Bonuses and ownership based on realistic and achievable KPI’s
Structural Associate $154-139K Autocratic Leader?
It’s all about the few at the top, your strategic input is being dismissed without consideration. You’re a Structural Associate feeling like a cog?
- MD is looking for someone who is eager to invest of themselves
- Personally grow with the role and be a key part of the senior leadership team
- Take on broader responsibilities, autonomy.
Structural Associate $154-138K Overdue Shares?
Developed team + project book, but there’s no shares available for purchase? Getting the feeling you’re never going to be recognised for your success?
- Existing contracted share scheme within 12 months, not a lofty promise
- Bonuses and share of profits from 6 months as good will
- Become key member of Senior Management Team
Structural Associate $153-137K Sluggish 1st Tier?
Majority focus not on buildings? You see lost opportunity + in roads to multi-storey resi and commercial builds but can’t influence direction change?
- Headed by powerhouses of the Auckland engineering market
- High-end mentorship from exceptional businessmen and engineers
- Collaborative culture deliberately structured to allow for responsible growth
Structural Associate $151-139K No Client Exposure?
You’ve grown the division, brought in clients but now because of the structure you get little exposure to clients? Can’t build relationships further?
- Directors created flexible structure to allow all levels client contact
- Holistic role: client management, technical, PM, leadership. Mix your choice
- Renowned for their laid back but professional approach with staff