Your current situation:
You have some solid experience behind you and enjoy rolling up your sleeves, managing projects and leading a team; however you don’t want the pressure of having to bring in work and develop the business.
You are after a role where you can execute your skill set whilst having the support from another Manager that handles the BD side. Complement each other’s skill sets as you execute many landmark projects for an impressive list of high profile clients.
Your new role:
- An established team with a strong Business Development manager that ensures a solid pipeline of work is being brought in and handles the financial side
- Wear multiple hats as you take on a team leader role, deliver projects end to end, increase the quality of work, client face, manage a team of Engineers and Drafters; build the juniors and provide on the job training
- Prepare and submit bid documentation and get involved with the commercial aspects of projects
- This company promotes a healthy balance between work and your family life; plenty of flexibility arrangements can be made to tailor to your needs
- Projects work includes the design, construction, reconstruction and refurbishment of high-rise, commercial, light industrial and residential buildings