Principal Structural Engineer. $198,000 - $176,000. CBD.
- Work autonomously, aswell as managing a large team of over 30.
- Highly regarded, market leaders. Stable and solid career progression.
- Local designs include landmarks and large-scale
Principal Structural Engineer. High-rise residential, retail, commercial and hospitals. Career development, beyond the technical skill-sets.
Principal Structural Engineer $183,000 - $168,000. North Shore.
- Forte in commercial, residential, multi-storey luxury apartments
- Influential Leader in all aspects of project work, concept to delivery.
- Maintain client network. Career map to Associate plus generous bonus structure.
Principal Structural Engineer. Suits a high performer & confident Team Leader. Project variety. Be challenged. Bonus rewards & Career mapping.
Principal Structural Engineer. $180,000 - $165,000. Western Suburbs.
- Be exposed to a variety of top end projects. Grow and develop the cohesive team
- Work-life is respected. Social interaction is welcoming. Won’t limit motivation
- Join leaders. Work alongside major players and role models in building industry
Principal Structural Engineer. Operate at the forefront of large structures. High-end residences and commercial projects. Provide world class solutions.
Principal Structural Engineer. $185,000 - $172,000. CBD.
- Books full. Includes multi-storey, residential, retail, commercial and hospitals
- Work autonomously on projects in this dynamic consultancy that rewards hard work
- Ownership of technical and commercial aspects. Manage staff development.
Principal Structural Engineer. Suits high performer & confident Team Leader. Project variety. Be challenged. Realistic career path plus bonus rewards.