Principal Structural Engineer
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Salary: $193,000 - $178,000
Category: Structural - Buildings
- A truly well regarded mid-tier national consultancy. They have the proven strong growth to give you the confidence that there is a long term future.
- Seriously a rare opportunity to suit a 1st or 2nd Tier high performer.
- Opportunity for a confident leader who wants the step up to ownership but is limited where they are now. Here is a great portfolio.
- Grow with Directors. They have doubled their practice in the last decade.
- Direct the structural capability on heavyweight new projects and redesign of existing structures.
- You will enjoy overseeing programming, creative design meetings and staff training.
- Further, develop SEQ's capability and allow succession planning to commence immediately.
- Working side-by-side with role model Directors you will clearly advance on all levels of your expertise.
- The team has significant talents working on well-known projects in Brisbane and Gold Coast including nationally.
- The challenge will be for you to further develop your team’s skillset to compliment yours and facilitate your future promotion.
- Significant structural challenges on some of the new projects will keep your technical brain interested.
- Shareholdings/bonus structure is planned for.The effects on gross income is substantial.
- Ideally you will have CPEng/RPEQ qualifications and at least 10 years plus in an Australian consultancy.
For more positions contact Roger Lingley