Caught in a situation where you are doing the work of a Senior Civil Engineer with the same responsibilities but the recognition and reward does not line up?
You would be surprised how much this happens - promised that you will be promoted officially with commensurate title and salary but still nothing has changed?
- Autonomously run and manage your own projects from inception to completion, be in control of all facets of the civil design and documentation process
- Majority of the senior staff have been there for years and were promoted into a management position; they are looking for fresh talent to add into this expansion
- Perfect role for someone looking to make a strategic move with a tailored and set pathway to get into a more civil managerial role
- Work with and learn from a talented civil department with a flexible outlook towards work life balance and working hours
- You will be given exposure to duties of Managerial roles which will put you in a favourable position in the long run with regards to exposure and upskilling, getting you ready to move up
- This role allows exposure to projects across residential and commercial developments, roads, transport and water sectors, contributing your skills across design management and project management as well mentoring junior staff
- Projects range from residential, retail, schools, hospitality and industrial
- A modern office environment with access to the latest facilities and technology; plenty of mentorship from affable Director
Bachelor of Engineering. CPEng preferred.