This role would suit someone who has clocked up a good 8-10 years in the consultancy environment who is trapped in a role with no foreseeable career pathway. You may be stifled by the grindings of a larger organisation or there may simply not be enough growth in your current structure to allow room to move up unless someone retires.
Why this role is so perfect for the above situation, is that;
- They are a growing 60 staff civil/structural engineering consultancy, taking business from some of the larger consultancies.
- They are starting to build a great reputation and brand which means plenty of work and repeat business.
- They need someone who can assist the current Civil Manager to expand their team and grow it from below.
- You need to be able to successfully deliver projects across broad civil engineering projects, whether they are residential and commercial developments to industrial subdivisions, local government works, roads/RMS contracts.
- You must have mixed design and project management experience to be able to manage a project from cradle to grave.
- It will suit someone who is chasing a role where future ownership/directorship is on the table.
- Annual bonuses a given if the last couple of years are anything to go by, can be up to 15%.