Align with a reputable consultancy as they move to expand significantly with organic growth. Privately owned with real option for profit sharing and future directorship
- Well rounded experience across all technical matters plus project management
- Fresh approach and strategy is welcomed, open forum for wider company policies
- Strong growth with major runs on the board recently with key developers
- In the past year alone they have grown by 20 staff
- Nice mix of projects, not just subdivisions but also hospitals, defence, government projects, commercial/business parks and brownfields rehabilitation work
- Project scope sitting up to the value of $500M
- All-encompassing role of technical delivery, team leadership, project management, client interface
- Directly oversee a small team on a project by project basis, charged with their development.
- Management team still remain hands on with their approach, gurus in the land development space to absorb from
Requires 8-12 years post grad experience in the local Melbourne civil engineering market. Civil Engineering Degree and solid work history expected.