- Professional engineering service provider undertaking projects throughout Australia, primarily in the land development and subdivision industry.
- Usual duties - geometric and drainage stormwater, earthworks, hydraulic analysis, water quantity systems and water sensitive urban for residential, industrial and commercial subdivisions
- Prepare and review documentation for development applications
- Run civil design projects individually from start to finish, with a couple of Designers to assist you
- Report to Senior Project Manager
- Broad civil engineering exposure, RMS and local council projects also
- Well known, reputable company with strong future outlook
- Period of growth, great time to get on board
At least 8 years experience in subdivision projects, roads and local council projects. Civil Engineering Degree and stable work history within local engineering consulting firms.