Senior Construction Services Engineer (Temporary Works)
Location: Sydney - North, NSW
Salary: $200,000 - $150,000
Category: Structural - Buildings
- Crux of the role is to manage projects in temporary works section including design and delivery
- Of course your design background would cover temporary plant structures - formwork, back-propping, tower cranes, scaffold, gantries and booms
- Projects fall across civil infrastructure, industrial, commercial, retail, plenty of jobs underway and new ones to start
- Tasked with managing large impressive award winning clients
- Mid-sized engineering consultancy servicing award winning developers, private enterprise and government sectors in civil and structural sector.
- Nationally 150+ staff, multiple offices in Australia and overseas
- Growing their capabilities and widening the sectors of operation in civil infrastructure, government works and resources
- Approachable, friendly Manager
- Established team, social culture, family friendly office
Requires at least 8 years experience in temporary works design with a reputable company. Engineering Degree.
For more positions contact Vicky Dickerson