Work with leading property developers, construction contractors, private investment companies as well as state government, nice broad base of work coming in.
- Known for uncompromising attitude towards quality and detail, keep abreast of latest trends in design and innovation
- Tend to give designers free reign in organising workload, be independent
- Foster culture of creativity, foresight and maturity, no hand holding, get more freedom in making decisions, take the driving seat in design
- Adopt best practice, environmentally sensitive engineering designs, plenty of awards for their designs in the urban infrastructure space to date
- Social culture, after work drinks, Friday afternoon lunches, bugets for further training, one of the better payers in the market
Requires at least 5-8 years’ experience in the design of civil and development projects including Roadworks, Earthworks, Stormwater Drainage and Services. High proficiency in 12D.