You have been working at a large company and have been getting exposure to a number of large projects with impressive clients; however you are not getting to experience the full project lifecycle.
You are ready go into a high responsibility role where you will be managing, mentoring and developing your own sizable teams as well as dealing with projects from design to delivery.
- A reputable mid-tier consultancy with a reputation to benefit from in regards to a steady stream of complex and diverse work
- Be the first point of contact with issues, design queries and any special jobs that arise
- Typical work includes design work for PLC systems and HV switchgears, FAT and SAT, client liaison and reviewing and approving vendor drawings, design work, tender information and specifications
- Provide input into company standard specifications for electrical installations and equipment
- Supervise installation and construction work and ensure efficient standards of workmanship are maintained
- Additionally, this consultancy emphasises the fact that they are considerate of families and genuine work life balance; working hours, time off and other arrangements are all negotiable
Requires 10+ years’ experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering. CPEng or MIEAust.