About the Company
Our Client is a well-established Consultancy. Experiencing continues growth as a market leader consultancy. Well positioned in the industry due to their strong relationships with other consultancies and major contractors.
About the role
The focus is the design and tendering process of major land development projects and upgrades. Major NZ landmark sites. You come aboard at a Geotechnical level. Their idea is to advance you to the Senior within 1-2 years. Advancement is built in from the start.
- See projects from tendering to construction
- No more fractured projects with someone else getting the credit on completion
- a well-regarded consultancy and are expanding their team
- nvolvement in a number of urban development projects
- Transportation, Buildings and Structures, Water and Environment.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience
- Strong communication and business skills
- Have excellent technical and problem solving abilities
Benefits and Culture
Additional opportunities available to build skills in high level people management with a profound succession planning structure in place.