What makes this position unique?
- Receive genuine autonomy across concept design, project management and client liaison
- Opportunity to be involved in a variety of concept design meetings with the Senior Engineers in your first few months
- 'Start and Finish' mentality here will (more times than not) see you stay on a job till completion - build stronger client relationships
- Not a rigid pyramid company structure - designers & engineers will be offered more leadership on projects when ready
- Therefore focus is more on the clients and project delivery, as opposed to a culture overly concerned with what is in their JD
- Training on the job and sharing knowledge is part of everyone’s role - there are no lone rangers here who do things their own way
What makes this organization appealing?
- Clearly future leadership responsibilities are inevitable in this company as this is the main trait they look for in their new appointments
- Younger team members are well exposed to all areas of project life cycle (drafting/design/site) therefore are utilized more productively
- Regular staff drinks, family days, and consistent industry training workshops that even the Senior Engineers find useful
- Decent cafes and watering holes are in the vicinity
- Bread & butter works & refurbs are a given however a handful of their projects on the go are valued in excess of $12M(hydraulic services)
- Current portfolio spans throughout metropolitan Australia
- Civil Infrastructure for Buildings
- Non Process Infrastructure (Regional)
- Hotels/ Casinos
- Educational groups and universities
Must have at least 5+ years experience in a building services consulting environment and a related degree.