- This stable and supportive council has a diverse range of technical project work in stormwater management plans, hydraulics, and flood studies for large local projects.
- Opportunity to build skills in high-level people management.
- Leadership role for a self-motivated and enthusiastic engineer with no micromanagement
What we are seeking:-
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Strong experience in floodplain and stormwater drainage management
- Ability to lead teams to ensure the effective and timely delivery of projects
- Ideally, have experience with the following software packages
This is an opportunity for you to Lead a team to deliver strategic and operational floodplain and stormwater management initiatives and programs, contributing to safe, effective and efficient catchment management and stormwater (drainage) design across the cities boundaries