This multidiscipline engineering consultancy boasting one of the best Structural teams in SEQ will give you the opportunity to lead their structural team to really enhance your team leadership and mentoring skills.
This opportunity will enable you to have the opportunity to develop and create new systems to enable the smoother running of the division where you will get the free hand to utilise your drafting skills from another reputable consultancy
The position and company
- Closely interact with engineers and drafters from initial concept projects to completed project upgrades.
- Involvement in a variety of project areas including mid-rise, aged care, retail, and cinemas.
- Participate in team and project management.
- Liaise internally and externally with staff, clients and sub-consultants.
- Multi-disciplinary consultancy with a reputation for engineering excellence.
- Specialise in structural steel, concrete frames, and steel-concrete composite.
- A great social environment with stunning Gold Coast location on the Coast
- Ample potential for broadening skill base.
- Structured development and on the job training where needed to gear you to be the best.
You must have 5+ years structural experience within a reputable consultancy, and have had previous project involvement in steel and concrete. Preference is for you to have some Revit skills but not essential as they have a good training system in place to gear you to the required level.