ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Client is a well-regarded Consultancy experiencing rapid growth. Acknowledged for their expertise in Structural and Civil Engineering. They pride themselves on their technical excellence. With projects that range across residential, commercial and industrial property and construction sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key client facing role in the delivery of complex land, infrastructure and local government projects in and around Auckland. Coordinate between disciplines to ensure highly effective outcomes for clients. As an all-rounder that has the knack of confidently dealing with clients on both challenging technical and non-technical issues, anticipating developer needs and thus creating equitable solutions for long lasting relationships. Co-ordinate all resources effectively for on-time delivery and repeat business.
- See projects through from tendering to construction.
- Well-established public and private networks
- Secure pipeline of work
- Truly committed to your future development
- Expect to move into management role this year.
Ideally, you would have a experience from local engineering consultancies. As this is a sizeable player in mid to high rise structures, your expertise in managing the whole process and abiding to statutory requirements is required.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in Civil Engineering
- Strong communication and business skills
- Have excellent technical and problem solving abilities
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
They have a genuine balance and respect for family and personal time. Directors vigorously promote this as many of the team have young families etc. It is the perfect environment of work hard, play hard