- Naturally you will have strong analytical and conceptual skills with a strong attention to detail.
- It is a given, that you would have a proven record of delivering projects within scope, budget, schedule and quality parameters.
- Lead and manage a small team to provide innovative and unique solutions to multiple clients concurrently
- Day to day will include; structural engineering design and analysis, quote preparation and tendering on design and construct work, client facing, inspections of work on site, dilapidation reports and structural reports.
- Snapshot of current projects - 300 apartments and commercial/retail lower levels, twin residential tower with 5 level basement car park, new landmark hotel in Singapore, new waterfront redevelopment
- Small to medium sized civil/structural engineering consultancy, solid brand and reputation
- Run fairly independently, make your own decisions about projects, systems, staff
Must have at least 10 years’ experience in a Senior role delivery major buildings projects in Sydney. Structutral engineering degree required, and Chartered status preferred. Technical competency in software such as Microstran, RAPT, Space Gass, Multiframe, Slabs.