- Be part of the drive multiple projects secured for the next 24 months.
- Role will involve design, documentation, site supervision and running with projects without supervision looking after up to 5 staff on individual projects
- Assist the Unit Manager in marketing and selling role, attend client meetings, strategy forums etc
- Join a growing structural team of 25 staff, sitting under the Unit Manager
- Reviews every 6 months and regular career counselling sessions will ensure you achieve all your professional goals of future leadership/ownership
- Large scale projects, good reputation and strong national backing make this a good prospect
- Salary expectations in the range of $148,000 - $129,000 dependant on experience
Ideally 8+ years structural engineering experience in a consulting environment, with at least the last 18months in NZ.