I suggest you consider this role within a successful, growing consultancy. They are naturally ‘sucking’ talent upwards, allowing the cream to reach the top
- Role model leaders are continuously upskilling and promoting happy employee outcomes
- Retention is high and knowledge management is exceptional
- It will be obvious at interview level is your control over your career, performance not structure based
- The future looks very bright for any high performer as well as for this excelling consultancy
- What is welcomed is your drive and independence to suit the culture
- You will be given access to implement and improve the methodologies and strategies
The directors encourage input and participation in ownership of outcomes.The project span and interesting mix of mid to high rise, but the more challenging also come. In some cases, projects are destined for land mark status.
- What adds motivation is the environment and situation of lifestyle, exceptionally pleasant offices, fitted with latest hi tech.
- Engaging and relaxed atmosphere. The flexibility in work life is here, catering for the different personal life demands
- A good mix of talent and personalities makes it an exciting place to work.
- They continually take market share from high priced 1st tier firms
- Leadership needs to be one of your natural strengths, gifted team would need to look up to you.
- Meticulous attention to detail along with well-developed communication and solving skills