- Back at work, comfortable and content with the opportunities you face ahead in the next year; OR
- Back knowing that the frustrations that you have at work aren’t outweighed by some of the benefits; OR
- Biding your time hoping that one day an opportunity might come your way
You can explore your options without a commitment to move. You have the opportunity to look at options objectively in a position of power and then decide if it's worth making a decision or not.
In this strong sector, confident Engineers only move for better, so you would know if any new opportunity surveyed is better than the one you've got.
The good news is you only have to make a decision if it is better, otherwise stay where you are.Improvements may be
- Better balance between your home and work-life
- Reality of future prospects in your career
- Working with influencers and role models
- Quality projects over quantity
- Financial rewards beyond base
- Tangible equity and directorship
- Autonomy and recognition
- Culture and/or better brand
Please call me on 021 149 7513 for that non-obligation conversation on a confidential level. As a leader in the Structural space, I do share valuable learnings and wisdom that we have gained from helping thousands of people in this sector.
Sample of roles:
- Senior Structural Engineer $147-129K - Autonomy
- Senior Structural Engineer $141-129K - 1st division clients
- Senior Structural Engineer $148–121K - Exponential growth
- Senior Structural Engineer $146-131K - Collaborative culture
- Principal Structural Engineer $182-169K - Vibrant mid-tier