Senior Structural Engineer - Future pathway - Project Director or Team Lead. Looking to promote empowerment and true diversity amongst their ranks
- Exactly what you would expect of a first tier player, huge residential towers and large commercial structures, prestigious landmark work that adds value to any CV.
- Targeting leadership potential in a strong senior, who is not afraid to get in front of clients market the firm, make a name for themselves in the buildings market locally.
- Opportunity for overseas secondments do come up from time to time, through work sharing, if that is something you would entertain.
- Whilst first tier in the nature of the work they chase, they still regard flexibility around home life as a priority.
- Big on further education and training, including registration for chartership, they encourage participation in wider industry associations and events, publications etc.
- Ahead of the market in terms of forward thinking ideas and technology.
- Progressive in their approach to delivery, high quality output at all times has landed them a reputation amongst clients that is highly respected.
- Future pathway would be to become a project director of a major project or become a stand alone team lead running your own division and clients within the broader unit.
- Looking to promote empowerment and true diversity amongst their ranks in this role
Requires at least 8-10 years local experience on first tier large scale projects. Structural Engineering Degree and CPEng or looking to progress this status.