Your New Consultancy
- Our Client is a well-established multi discipline Consultancy.
- Experiencing continued growth as a market leader.
- Embracing principles and strategies to achieve sustainable development and customer service.
- Self-motivation required for autonomous role with limited day to day supervision.
- Will suit a confident self-starter looking to 'get out from under the feet' of micromanagement.
- A diverse arrangement of technical project work in stormwater, built environment, infrastructure, mining, roads and intersections,
Your New Role
- Well established mid-size consultancy
- Flexible hours and environment
- Directors with passion for business and their staff
- Long term portfolio of projects secured
Your New Position
- Be groomed into Team leader in short while
- Manage a very capable team of 3
- Given the autonomy to run with all projects
- Gain more external training to further develop yourself
- Involve in a number of urban development projects
- Transportation, Buildings and Structures, Water and Environment.
- 8+ years stormwater
- Engineers with previous WSUD experience
- Hydrologic/hydraulic modelling experience
- XP RAFTS, XPSWMM, HECRAS, PC DRAINS or similar
- Experience in 1D/2D flood preferable with XP2D or TUFLOW and MUSIC
- Experience in Wetland design
Australian applicants only please, those with less than 8 years experience are also encouraged to apply for similar positons.