Structural Principal / Associate. $204-149k. CURRENT Roles
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $204,000 - $149,000
Category: Structural - Buildings
Not all roles suit all professionals. Executive level roles at Principal/Associate level. Some would have serious persuasive advantages applicable to you. Consider 1 or multiple options.
- 4 office National. Impressive Multi-disciplinary. Principal Structural Engineer. Run the show and BD for 2019/2020 projects. Focus on high-rise. One of the top players in town working on prominent structures. Director is a life-coach and highly respected. Show your talent here, and with the Directors plan for their succession which will draw you up through your delivery and performances
- Australasian structural force. Associate Structural Engineer. Auckland office has won sizeable and diverse projects including mid to high-rise commercial residential and public developments. You direct technical, people management and BD
- Succeed to Director. Principal Structural Engineer. Emphasis in the short term on technical and management. The consultancy is flooded with good work so no BD needed. Selection for this based on your performances, your ability to nurture the team plus their delivery, and embracing of the business ethos.
- No “Lala Land” promises here. Principal Structural Engineer. Your obvious pathway leads to potential equity sooner or later. They are sourcing the next Director to take charge of sizeable project portfolios, and prove to the current Directors that they are competent to be a part of their succession plan.
- Move from Global or National. Structural Associate. Environment where your entrepreneurial spirit and technical expertise can be absorbed. Projects are residential, commercial, and industrial. Outstanding project delivery will be rewarded with equity feeding into succession already in place. NO BD.
- Top tier. Structural Lead Auckland. Attracting 1st class developments. Well-resourced and effective. Prominent and Super structures including Landmarks. Key is people development and co-ordination as the teams are large. BD competencies.
- Technical Guru. Structural Principal. Outstanding delivery record. No BD or Equity. Take on the responsibility of signing off on quality projects. Current work in progress is multiple10-20 Storey builds of residential and commercial.
- Transparent Succession plan at interview. Principal Structural Engineer. Director of Structures one of the most respected. Career plan with him. Lifestyle will improve as you start with a high package and an incentivised bonus system. Clear metrics and acceptable KPIs.
- Leading Structural Practice. Associate Structural Engineer. Demands an expert in structures to provide large team with technical direction and expertise. Challenging designs. Zero BD
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn