Structural Principal $179-143k
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $200,000 - $188,000
Category: Structural - Buildings
- Offering you the opportunity to lead multi-disciplinary project teams
- Deliver and build upon the strong and challenging project pipeline
- Be in charge of the documentation, design and contract management on building projects across the public and private sectors.
- Key projects include refurbishments and new-builds of:
- Major Commercial developments, including multi-storey design,
- Education facilities, and
- Key residential buildings.
- Suited to a Principal Structural Engineer who has spent the past 10+ years leading successful structural teams and business units.
- You enjoy mentoring younger engineers while overseeing budgets and schedules.
- Your depth of engineering knowledge also gives you the ability to work independently, when required, to produce engineering designs, reports and conduct independent design reviews, and to know when to delegate work to less experienced team members.
- You are able to ensure profitability targets are exceeded while getting the best of your personnel.
- Find backing and support from the Directors and be rewarded with profit share options.
- Annual bonus based on performance and revenue targets also on offer.
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn