- All the best & wishing you a great 2019!
- Had a good break, but feeling empty about your job?
- StructuralJobs is here for you for obligation-free career advice.
We at StructuralJobs would like to wish you a great 2019.
When we move away from our desks for a while, it offers us a new perspective, a chance for some breathing room, a chance to reconsider if what we thought was right for us 12 months ago, or even 6 months ago, is still right for us now. Often we take stock of the things most important to us: family, friends, and the fine balancing act that comes from juggling work and a life outside of the office
Value to you.
The good news is, without obligation, I can confidentially advise and help. I am working right now to discuss the market, and your career options, at any time that suits you throughout downtime period.
The process I am recommending is confidential and does not require any commitments to accept any role. Give me a call, or shoot me an email or text at a time that suits you, and I will get back to you. Let’s see if I can help you explore the potential of a career upliftment and make 2019 a truly happy new year.
Recently placed positions:
- Structural Design Engineer $115,500
- Intermediate Structural Engineer $89,000
- Graduate Structural Engineer $70,000
- Senior Project Manager $190,000
- Senior Structural Engineer $156,400
- Principal Structural Engineer $225,000
- Structural Director $272,000 plus