- Crux of the role is to manage projects in temporary works section including design and delivery
- Of course, your design background would cover temporary plant structures - formwork, back-propping, tower cranes, scaffold, gantries and booms
- Projects fall across civil infrastructure, industrial, commercial, retail, plenty of jobs underway and new ones to start
- Mid-sized engineering consultancy servicing award-winning developers, private enterprise and government sectors in the civil and structural sector.
- Nationally 150+ staff, multiple offices in Australia and overseas
- Growing their capabilities and widening the sectors of operation in civil infrastructure, government works and resources
- Approachable, friendly Manager
- An established team, social culture, family-friendly office
Requires at least 8 years experience in temporary works design with a reputable consultancy. Engineering Degree.