Structural Associate Engineer $161-148K
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Salary: $151,000 - $138,000
Category: Structural - Buildings
- Design, manage and control the structural aspects of a wide range of high-value and complex projects
- Focus on large new build structures in excess of 9 storeys, large distribution centres, and industrial plants.
- Utilise your impressive record of leading specialist teams and enter into a 2 – 5 year succession plan to take on a Director role.
- Lucrative bonus structure to start within the first 6 months.
- Well established multidisciplinary with a long standing track record in New Zealand.
- Clients require atypical designs and demand innovative perspectives with architectural integrity.
- Renowned for their creative seismic design, they set the bar in developing earthquake technologies.
- Modern offices and top of the range technology will mean you are not working with ‘hand me downs.’
10+ years Structural Engineering experience and CPEng qualification required.
For more positions contact Pieter DeBruyn