Your knowledge of construction techniques and processes associated with roads, bulk earthworks, trunk drainage and pipe drainage, intersection, and other civil infrastructure works will hold you in good stead in this Superintendent’s Representative role.
- Use your skill in developing and reviewing estimates of quantity and costs, and improve the output of this leading Western Sydney civil engineering and project management consultancy.
- The benefits of working in this employee-owned consultancy are vast.
- Directors are fully committed to employee development and excellence, pushing for staff to keep abreast of developments in the industry.
- A social and friendly team of about 80, this integrated group is big enough to provide you the career uplift you desire, but small enough to lend itself to a collegiate atmosphere.
Day to Day
- Due to the civil infrastructure boom in Sydney, the group is awash with significant work.
- You will step in as a self-motivated and determined Superintendent’s Representative to deliver practical and technical expertise and support the Construction Superintendent.
- You will be working on leading subdivision and civil infrastructure projects, involving site visits, working independently as point of contact and assessor of works under contract; and also as part of a larger construction team, visualising and bringing to life award winning designs on time and on budget.